We are seeking tile installers to join our team. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a fantastic work environment.
- Cut tiles and shape them properly to ensure they fit around obstacles, tight corners, and odd spaces
- Form tile beds using concrete, plaster, or mortar.
- Align tiles and straighten tile to ensure patterns are even and precise
- Prepare surfaces for tiling with waterproofing material or lath and cleaning the surfaces properly
- Providing quotes and estimates (e.g. number of tiles and quantities of materials required, installation time and costs)
- Tap tiles into place carefully to properly adhere tiles to the base.
- Make sure not to break or damage tiles
- Follow designs precisely, mark and measure surfaces that need to be tiled.
- Cleans up worksite debris.
- Capable of receiving and following instructions and communicating with supervisor.
- Able to read and adhere to labels, safety warnings, and guidelines.
- Attentive to detail and always alert to ensure safety.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Construction: 3 years (Required)
- Tile Installation: 3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: On the road